Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts.
Genuine Remanufactured Parts.
The value-for-money key.
Why should you have to settle either for price or for quality? After all, you expect a Mercedes, even one with a high mileage, to continue working in an economically-efficient manner – while remaining genuine.
This is precisely the principle behind Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts: parts that reduce costs without sacrificing the proven Mercedes-Benz quality. Each part is reconditioned, checked and tested in line with Mercedes-Benz quality standards in a resource-saving, efficient manufacturing process. The result is a broad selection of reasonably-priced Genuine Remanufactured Parts that is being expanded constantly.
And our network of Mercedes-Benz dealerships reliably ensures swift availability on site. In addition, Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts save valuable raw materials and energy in the reconditioning process – cost savings that we can transfer directly to our customers as price benefits.
5 reasons for greater economy with Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts:
- Economical spare parts costs
- Guaranteed Mercedes-Benz quality
- Reliable availability
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing process exaggeration
- 2 years ReMan parts warranty if assembled by the authorized MB workshop
- Assemblies (engines and transmissions)
- Mechanical components (e.g. brake valves, turbochargers and clutches)
- Fuel and exhaust system components (e.g. EGR valve and diesel fuel-injection pump)
- Electrical and electronic components (e.g. starter motor and alternator)
- Alternative drives (e.g. electric motors and high-voltage battery)